TEARS FROM THE SUN for VIPER by J MONTANA

TEARS FROM THE SUN for VIPER by J MONTANAuser * by J Montana, on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:31pm PST * 1796 Comments * Post a Comment * Read More from This Author » * Report AbuseThere is a man who we all adore. He has honor and love for us all. He bringsRomance and poetry to us even though he may feel less worthy. He is a greatFriend to us. When we are having a bad day he is there to lift us up. I want toThank him for being a cherished member of our Shine Community. His nameIs The Viper. He was one of the first friends that I had on Shine. When I had abad day he was there to lift my spirits. He is the best of the best here on Shine.Viper, You make us smile. You bring joy to our life through your writing.Please know that we care very much that you are here with us. We need you.I know that you have been having trials and tribulations. We are all battlingDemons. We want to help you now. We want to be here for you. We will liftYou up. Le us share your sorrow, my friend. I will Shine a light for you whenIt is dark. When you feel blue, let us help you through the tough times. WeAre your friends. Where you write, we will follow. We love you.As I look up in the sky there are no shadows to shield my eyes from theBurning sun. This is how We feel with out you here, our eyes shed TearsFrom the Sun.I miss you my friend. Tears of the sun burn in my soul.Hurry back to us. We miss you dearly.You're always in my heart,Always on my mind,No matter how deep the water,You, I always find.My memories are darkening,You're getting more unclear,I've fallen into a tunnel,But I am not to fear.Very soon we'll be as one,Together as we once had been,Filling our memory boxes,For another year of being unseen.A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather beanywhere else."~ Len Wein"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can singit back to you when you have forgotten the words."~ by Donna Roberts"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."~ by Lysha
TEARS FROM THE SUN for VIPER by J MONTANA on Shine
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment