FIND OUT WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE by J MONTANA

FIND OUT WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE by J MONTANA
Cherish the simple gifts in life. I am speaking of our friends. Love our planet and everyone in it just as God loves us. Open the door to your heart, and spread that inner glow to lift others who need a beacon to guide them in the darkness.
Are we really letting our inner light shine? Have you been there for a friend in

their time of need? I have had to check my self lately. I took a look in the mirror

and the Image that I seen before was not who I wanted to be. I have not been a good

friend lately. Let your light shine in. Take the time to let a friend know that you are

There for them in their time of need. What makes a friend shine their light upon us?

Do you have that friend that is so much a part of you, that you feel alone just

thinking about the thought of her not being there. I do. Do you feel forsaken?

My friends are my rock in troubled times. I have a friend who draws his sword

to defend me just so do not have to feel one ounce of sorrow. Are you this type

of friend? Do you stand beside them in their time of need? How do you feel when

Your friends forsake you? I have had friends that have forsaken me its true. I

forgave them. They are human still. I still have a place in my heart for them. I

always will. Do you forgive easily or are you the type of person that will carry a

grudge for as long as you have breath in your body? Let us come together as friends.

Lean on me. I am here for you, my friends. I stumble from time to time, but I will

carry you as long as I am able to stand, I will lift you up. If you fall I will pick you up.

The Wikipedia defines friendship as:

Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection and respect along with
a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors.
Yet for many, friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or
something will not harm them.



Do you always have the best intentions for your friends? I believe that this must

Be a factor for trust to occur.

Is there that friend that means so much to you, that you honestly believe you would

stop studying for a final exam, break a date with your crush of five years, or risk being scolded by your husband or wife just so you could be there to lend a shoulder to cry

on, offer a hug, or spend three hours just sitting with her if that would make it at all

Better? I believe we all have these this type of friend. What kind of friend are you?

We have friends who can make you smile through your tears, or cry out of happiness.

We have friends who are always there for you, and just realizing that they would be there is more than enough to make it better.

Who is yours?

“A friend is one who walks in when others walk out” ~ Walter Winchell

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend." ~ Albert Camus


My mended soul would then release a new angel beside the other one
and together we would stroll the heavens,
our times are over and done. ~ Ashley Schaefer

Grace is unmerited favor. In other words, God in His own heart decided to that He wanted the very best of us. He choose to care for us as Rom. 5:8, says "when we were still in our sins." God choose to love us, not based upon some goodness or trait he liked in us, but because he cared for our well being and future. Thus, God's grace is an expression of his will....to love us, because he choose too.

Any true lasting relationship must be based on grace. A marriage must be based on grace, as well as friendships. No marriage will last unless the couple are friends! You wife/husband should be your best friend. ~ Cooper P. Abrams III

Will you believe in me? Walk beside me. Lift me up. I need you to stand beside me.

You have a friend in me. I will carry you with me always . You are my Angel.

~ J Montana
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment